суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cool home louisiana page





...nobody knows how comforting that is.

I spent years blaming myself only to now realize the problem isnapos;t because of me. Iapos;ve been going through this so many times it has become a routine and Iapos;m sick of it. Its time for a change. I will not stick around and be subdued to everyoneapos;s merry go round they call friendship. Iapos;m going to walk away from it.

Iapos;m waiting, wanting anxiously. I canapos;t stand this.

So what the hell am I babbling about, might you ask? Its everyone Iapos;ve come in contact with,�friends and family becoming my enemies and acquaintances. Iapos;m sick of getting close to someone only to realize theyapos;ve been wearing a mask, would rather be with someone better (prettier, wilder, funner),�wants to hurt me for their amusement,�or is just plain sick of me as well. Thats fine with me. Iapos;m used to it now. But I wonapos;t stand around here. I wonapos;t wait for them to change. I wonapos;t let them mess with me anymore. Iapos;m done.

Sometimes it hurts to change all youapos;ve ever known.

Iapos;m blocking everyone out. Iapos;m taking the risk of loneliness.�I vow now to never get close to anyone ever again.

Iapos;m feeling alone inside this crowd.

bristol parking airport, cool home louisiana page, cool home kentucky page, cool home kansas page, cool home jersey new page.



Комментариев нет: