среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

bestbuy.com site olspage.jsp id




"One-third of American pediatric endocrinologists offer growth-suppression treatments for tall girls despite serious medical risks and little or no evidence of benefit to psychosocial functioning. A survey of 59,632 adults shows that most tall women are satisfied with their height, which raises questions about the continued use of growth-suppression treatments."

So I am bored in my University library pretending to work on my psychology paper when I typed "tall women" into the psych library resource search. The article goes more in depth, but that is the abstract. I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on it. I always think about how much I would love to be shorter, but would I really change my daughter to "save" her from my fate? I am also wondering if anyone has any thoughts on being a tall female from the psychological viewpoint. The article says that it doesnapos;t really matter, but I feel that it has a drastic impact on my self esteem...

Sorry, I have a psych midterm in a couple of hours and am in a kinda psych-nerd mind set.
bestbuy.com site olspage.jsp id, bestbuy.com soccer, bestbuy.com teach, bestbuy.com tech101.



Комментариев нет: