понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

confused com




Drive by post since Iapos;m watching Heroes and I put it on pause.
Frankapos;s sister (my hubbyapos;s sis)�gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy today. I went to the hospital and dropped off Jacob and Frankie with Grandma Jean. This baby is so perfect and gorgeous. Heapos;s so small even though he was 8 lbs. I�am telling you, babies are a gift from God. To hold such a young precious life in your arms (even though he is not my own) wow. Such beauty, so handsome, such life

Thank you Jesus for a healthy birth and a quick recovery to mum. She had a C section (OUCH ) He has no name yet, heapos;s just a beautiful, healthy baby boy.

I�will post pics tomorrow on here and facebook. Wow. Iapos;m so elated. Its not even my baby but Iapos;m so happy I�could cry

Now, Iapos;m off to Heroes

::unpauses::
Joy




el cerrito pool, confused com, confused clips, confused clipart, confused clip art.



Комментариев нет: